We are a mixed-billing practice. Our fee policy ensures that the out of pocket expense is similar regardless of the consultation time.
Our fees schedule is current as of 1 July 2020.
|Standard Consultation (15 minutes)||$80.00||$65.00||$38.75|
|Long Consult (15-30 minutes)||$115.00||$100.00||$75.05|
|Prolonged Consult (>30minutes)||$150.00||$135.00||$110.50|
We bulk bill the following:
- Children under 15 years with a valid Medicare card (except visitors)
- Pension Card Holders 65 years or over (except visitors)
- DVA Card Holders
We have a discount fee for valid Healthcare Card Holders.
Visitors to the Gold Coast will need to pay full price at the time of their consultation. Unfortunately, our software does not allow us to process the Medicare rebate for children 15 years and under who are from interstate - in this case a receipt will provided at the time of payment and the rebate will need to be claimed directly from Medicare.
Please ask reception for a full list of fees. Medicare rebates apply to those who are eligible.
Some procedures might incur a treatment room fee charge.
Any bulk billing eligibility provided by Broadbeach Medical Centre may not extend to additional tests such as radiology, pathology, etc. To find out the costs of any referral from your GP, you should liaise directly with the referring partner.
What is a standard consultation?
- Urine infection
- Morning after pill
- Breast check
- Skin infections
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Asthma exacerbation
- Blood pressure check
- Ear infection
- Sore eyes or ears
- Minor injuries or infection
- Sports injury
What is a long consultation?
- Pregnancy visit
- Menopause counselling
- New patient starting on the pill
- Asthma review with breathing tests
- Initial travel advice visit
- Mental Health Plan
- Pap and breast check
- STI check
- Baby check at 6 weeks old - separate appointment for mum
- Multiple minor problem appointment
- Medicals - (these must be pre-booked)
- First presentation and investigations of headaches / tiredness / abdominal pain / back pain / chest pain / dizziness / abnormal vaginal bleeding / low abdominal pains
- Ear syringing